Expertly Crafted Wok Pan to Meet the Demands of Both Amateur and Professional Chefs
Beef Stir Fry with Cabbage, Spinach and Carrots Recipe
This Beef Stir Fry with Cabbage, Spinach, and Carrots is a quick and easy meal to prepare. It's a great choice for a quick and satisfying dinner because of the tender beef, crunchy vegetables, and savory sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Place aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Stir-fry the beef for 3-5 minutes, or until browned.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger for another 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the cabbage, spinach, and carrots until the vegetables are tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce mixture for another minute, or until the sauce thickens.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately over rice or noodles.
Stir Fry Accessories
14 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Wok
Easy 30-Minute Stir-Fry Cookbook
Stir Fry Recipes
Garlic Prawn Stir Fry Recipe
Stir Fried Clams Recipe
Thai Basil Pork Stir Fry with Spinach and Onions Recipe
Paella Stir-Fry with Saffron Rice, Peas, Tomatoes and Rosemary Recipe