Recipes And Techniques To Stir-Fry With Sizzling Success, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pork Stir Fry with Chili Peppers Recipe
This flavorful and easy-to-make Pork Stir Fry with Chili Peppers is ideal for a quick and delicious weeknight meal. Tender pork, crunchy bell peppers, spicy chili peppers, and savory soy sauce combine to make a filling and delectable meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the cornstarch and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over high heat.
- Stir-fry the pork for 5 minutes, or until browned.
- Stir-fry the garlic, bell peppers, chili peppers, and ginger for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the green onions, chicken broth, rice vinegar, and sugar for another minute.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Stir Fry Accessories
Everyday Chinese Cooking
The Woks Of Life
Complete Wok Cookbook
The Healthy Wok Chinese Cookbook
Stir Fry Recipes
Chicken Stiry Fry with Rice and Carrots Recipe
Stir Fried Chicken and Vegetables Recipe
Sausage Stir Fry with Noodles, Corn and Onion Recipe
Beef Stir Fry with Cabbage, Spinach and Carrots Recipe