Make Stir-Fry Restaurant Favorites At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Stir Fried Chicken and Vegetables Recipe
This Stir Fried Chicken and Vegetables recipe is a quick and easy dinner option that is also nutritious and tasty. Color, flavor, and nutrition are provided by the mixed vegetables, while protein is provided by the chicken. The soy sauce and hoisin sauce add a savory and slightly sweet flavor to the dish, while the cornstarch thickens it and helps it coat the chicken and vegetables.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and cornstarch.
- Place aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Stir in the sliced chicken until it is browned and cooked through.
- Set aside after removing from skillet.
- To the skillet, add the remaining tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Stir in the minced garlic and grated ginger for 30 seconds.
- Stir fry the mixed vegetables in the skillet until they are tender-crisp.
- Return the chicken to the skillet, pour the sauce over it, and stir until it thickens and coats everything.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately over rice or noodles.
Stir Fry Accessories
The Essential Wok Cookbook
Cuisinart Stainless Steel 14-Inch Stir-Fry Pan
14 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Wok
Stir Fry Recipes
Beef Stir Fried Noodles with Vegetables Recipe
Shrimp Stir Fry with Potatoes, Egg and Chives Recipe
Garlic Prawn Stir Fry Recipe
Stir Fried Clams Recipe