This Carbon Steel Wok Pan Heats Quickly and Evenly for Perfect Cooking Results
Stir Fry Noodles with Vegetables Recipe
This Stir Fry Noodles with Vegetables recipe is quick and easy to make with a variety of vegetables. It's ideal for a weeknight dinner when you need something healthy and delicious in a hurry.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions.
- Set aside after draining.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
- Stir-fry the onion, bell peppers, and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in the cabbage for another 1-2 minutes.
- Combine the cooked noodles, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes, or until everything is thoroughly combined and heated.
- Serve hot, garnished with sliced green onions.
Stir Fry Accessories
Stir-Frying To The Sky's Edge
Wok Pan For Stir Frys
Stir-Fry Cookbook For Beginners
Gold Dragon Heritage Edition Carbon Steel Wok Pan With Lid
Stir Fry Recipes
Vegetable Stir Fry with Rice, Corn, Mushrooms and Carrots Recipe
Pork Stir Fry with Chili Peppers Recipe
Sausage and Noodle Stir Fry with Peas, Carrots and Corn Recipe
Tofu Stir Fry with Corn, Onions, Rice, and Black Sesame Seeds Recipe