Fast And Easy Delicious Stir-Fry Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Stir Fry with Broccoli and Carrots Recipe
This vegan stir fry with broccoli and carrots is a tasty and nutritious meal that's ideal for a quick and easy dinner. The sauce, which is made with soy sauce, maple syrup, and sesame oil, gives the stir fry a savory and slightly sweet flavor. Serve it with cooked rice for a filling and nutritious meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- To make the sauce, whisk together soy sauce, cornstarch, maple syrup, sesame oil, garlic powder, ginger, and salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Stir in broccoli florets and sliced carrots for 3-5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir the sauce into the vegetables to coat evenly.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes more, or until the sauce thickens and the vegetables are coated.
- Serve immediately over cooked rice.
Stir Fry Accessories
14 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Wok
Easy 30-Minute Stir-Fry Cookbook
Stir Fry Recipes
Greek Stir Fry with Mushrooms and Onions Recipe
Mushroom and Onion Stir Fry Recipe
Chicken Stirfry with Garlic, Onion, Eggplant, Carrots and Mushrooms Recipe
Asian Stir Fry with Bamboo Shoots, Carrots and Bean Sprouts Recipe