A Wide Range of Delicious and Authentic Stir-Fry Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegetable Stir Fry with Green Beans, Peppers and Bacon Recipe
This colorful and flavorful vegetable stir fry is ideal for a quick and healthy dinner. Green beans, red bell peppers, and bacon combine to create a delicious savory flavor that will have your taste buds dancing.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cook the diced bacon in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until crispy, about 5-7 minutes.
- Set the bacon aside after removing it from the skillet.
- Stir in the green beans, red bell peppers, onion, and garlic for 5-7 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, vegetable oil, cornstarch, and water.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the vegetables and continue to stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and coated the vegetables.
- Return the cooked bacon to the skillet and cook for another minute to heat through.
- Serve immediately.
Stir Fry Accessories
The Woks Of Life
Complete Wok Cookbook
The Healthy Wok Chinese Cookbook
Stir Fry Recipes
Onion Beef Stir Fry Recipe
Stir Fry Noodles with Vegetables Recipe
Stir Fried Vegetables with Carrots and Onions Recipe
Mushroom, Green Onion, and Carrot Stir Fry Recipe