Quick And Easy Stir-Fry Wok Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Beef and Carrot Stir Fry Recipe
This Beef and Carrot Stir Fry is a quick and simple meal that is ideal for busy weeknights. Stir-fried thinly sliced beef with sliced carrots and a savory soy sauce mixture. For a complete meal, serve with rice or noodles.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Stir in the beef for 3-4 minutes, or until browned.
- Set the beef aside after removing it from the skillet.
- Add the carrots and another tablespoon of vegetable oil to the skillet.
- Stir fry the carrots for 2-3 minutes, or until softened.
- Stir in the minced garlic for an additional 30 seconds.
- Return the beef to the skillet and drizzle with the soy sauce mixture.
- Stir fry for another 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and the beef and carrots are coated.
- Serve immediately with rice or noodles.
Stir Fry Accessories
Easy 30-Minute Stir-Fry Cookbook
The Complete Wok Cookbook
Everyday Chinese Cooking
Stir Fry Recipes
Stir Fry Noodles Recipe
Pork Ginger Stir Fry Recipe
Shrimp, Rice and Eggplant Paella Stir Fry Recipe
Chicken Stiry Fry with Rice and Carrots Recipe