Over 1000 Healthy Stir-Fry Recipes For Beginners, Shipped Right to Your Door
Sausage and Noodle Stir Fry with Peas, Carrots and Corn Recipe
This quick and easy Sausage and Noodle Stir Fry with Peas, Carrots, and Corn is full of flavor and vegetables. The sausage gives the dish a savory and satisfying flavor, while the peas, carrots, and corn add a sweet and crunchy contrast. The noodles serve as an excellent vehicle for the delicious sauce in this stir fry. This dish is ideal for a busy weeknight or meal prepping for the upcoming week.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions.
- Set aside after draining.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the sausage is browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the peas, carrots, and corn for 3-4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the soy sauce, garlic, and ginger for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Toss the cooked noodles in the skillet to combine.
- Serve immediately topped with green onions.
Stir Fry Accessories
The Woks Of Life
Complete Wok Cookbook
The Healthy Wok Chinese Cookbook
Stir Fry Recipes
Stir Fried Chicken and Vegetables Recipe
Sausage Stir Fry with Noodles, Corn and Onion Recipe
Beef Stir Fry with Cabbage, Spinach and Carrots Recipe
Beef and Tomato Stir Fry Recipe