Over 1000 Healthy Stir-Fry Recipes For Beginners, Shipped Right to Your Door
Shrimp, Rice and Eggplant Paella Stir Fry Recipe
This Shrimp, Rice, and Eggplant Paella Stir Fry is a tasty and simple meal that combines the flavors of traditional Spanish paella with the ease of a stir fry. The combination of succulent shrimp, tender eggplant, and savory rice results in a filling and flavorful dish that is sure to become a family favorite.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
- Cook until the diced eggplant and red bell pepper are tender.
- Combine the uncooked rice, chicken broth, smoked paprika, turmeric, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cover.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed.
- Cook until the shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Stir Fry Accessories
Stir-Fry Cookbook For Beginners
Gold Dragon Heritage Edition Carbon Steel Wok Pan With Lid
The Essential Wok Cookbook
Cuisinart Stainless Steel 14-Inch Stir-Fry Pan
Stir Fry Recipes
Stir-Fried Noodles with Vegetables and Sesame Seeds Recipe
Cheese Spaetzle Stir Fry with Green Onions Recipe
Beef Stir Fried Noodles with Vegetables Recipe
Shrimp Stir Fry with Potatoes, Egg and Chives Recipe