This Wok is Ideal for Making Stir-Fry, Sautes and Deep-Frying
Chinese Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
This Chinese Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry is a flavorful and nutritious weeknight meal. Thinly sliced beef sirloin is stir-fried in a savory sauce made of soy sauce, cornstarch, and a touch of sugar with colorful bell peppers, onion, garlic, and ginger. This stir fry goes well with rice or noodles and is a great addition to any Asian-inspired meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, black pepper, and water in a small bowl.
- In a large wok or skillet, heat the vegetable oil over high heat.
- Stir in the beef for 2-3 minutes, or until browned.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the bell peppers and onion for 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir in the soy sauce mixture for 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and coats the beef and vegetables.
- Serve immediately over rice or noodles.
Stir Fry Accessories
The Complete Wok Cookbook
Everyday Chinese Cooking
The Woks Of Life
Stir Fry Recipes
Paella Stir-Fry with Saffron Rice, Peas, Tomatoes and Rosemary Recipe
Calamari Stir Fry with Onions and Green Onions Recipe
Tofu Stir Fry with Vegetables Recipe
Mixed Vegetables Stir Fry Recipe