Expertly Crafted Wok Pan to Meet the Demands of Both Amateur and Professional Chefs
Shrimp and Noodle Stir Fry Recipe
This flavorful shrimp and noodle stir fry is a quick and easy weeknight meal. The dish is tossed in a savory sauce with succulent shrimp, crisp vegetables, and tender rice noodles. It's a filling and healthy dinner that takes only 30 minutes to prepare.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package directions.
- Set aside after draining.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over high heat.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
- Cook until the shrimp are pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Combine the red bell pepper, yellow onion, and snow peas in a mixing bowl.
- 3-4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Cooked noodles and sauce should be added to the pan with the shrimp and vegetables.
- Stir until everything is thoroughly coated in the sauce.
- Serve hot, garnished with sliced green onions.
Stir Fry Accessories
Easy 30-Minute Stir-Fry Cookbook
The Complete Wok Cookbook
Everyday Chinese Cooking
Stir Fry Recipes
Thai Basil Pork Stir Fry with Spinach and Onions Recipe
Paella Stir-Fry with Saffron Rice, Peas, Tomatoes and Rosemary Recipe
Calamari Stir Fry with Onions and Green Onions Recipe
Tofu Stir Fry with Vegetables Recipe