Experience Authentic Asian Stir-Fry With This Cast Iron Wok
Vegetable Stir Fry with Rice, Corn, Mushrooms and Carrots Recipe
This vegetable stir-fry with rice, corn, mushrooms, and carrots is a tasty and nutritious meal that is ideal for a quick and easy dinner. It's full of flavor and nutrients and is sure to please the whole family.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil over high heat.
- Stir in the garlic for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the mushrooms and carrots for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the corn for another 1-2 minutes.
- Combine the rice, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes, or until everything is hot and the rice is crispy.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Stir Fry Accessories
The Complete Wok Cookbook
Everyday Chinese Cooking
The Woks Of Life
Complete Wok Cookbook
Stir Fry Recipes
Shrimp, Rice and Eggplant Paella Stir Fry Recipe
Chicken Stiry Fry with Rice and Carrots Recipe
Stir Fried Chicken and Vegetables Recipe
Sausage Stir Fry with Noodles, Corn and Onion Recipe