Expertly Crafted Wok Pan to Meet the Demands of Both Amateur and Professional Chefs
Mushroom Stir Fry Recipe
This mushroom stir fry is a quick and easy vegetarian dish that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. The combination of mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions yields a flavorful and nutritious meal that can be eaten on its own or with rice or noodles.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion are tender, in the skillet.
- Cook for another minute after adding the minced garlic to the skillet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, and water.
- Stir the sauce into the vegetables in the skillet to combine.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and the vegetables are thoroughly coated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Stir Fry Accessories
The Wok Cookbook
Wok Stir Fry Pan With Lid From Carbon Steel
Stir-Frying To The Sky's Edge
Wok Pan For Stir Frys
Stir Fry Recipes
Shrimp and Noodle Stir Fry Recipe
Chinese Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
Beef Vegetable Stir Fry with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Onion and Bell Pepper Stir Fry Recipe