This Carbon Steel Wok Pan Heats Quickly and Evenly for Perfect Cooking Results
Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry with Peppers, Peas and Carrots Recipe
This flavorful and nutritious chicken vegetable stir fry is a quick and easy meal. The combination of colorful vegetables and tender chicken is ideal for a filling, healthy, and delicious dinner.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and 1/4 cup water in a small bowl.
- Over high heat, heat a large skillet or wok.
- Swirl in the vegetable oil to coat.
- Stir in the chicken and cook for 3 minutes, or until browned.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the bell peppers, peas, and carrots for 3-4 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir the sauce into the skillet for 1-2 minutes, or until it thickens and coats the chicken and vegetables.
- Serve immediately over rice or noodles.
Stir Fry Accessories
Wok Stir Fry Pan With Lid From Carbon Steel
Stir-Frying To The Sky's Edge
Wok Pan For Stir Frys
Stir-Fry Cookbook For Beginners
Stir Fry Recipes
Chinese Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
Beef Vegetable Stir Fry with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Onion and Bell Pepper Stir Fry Recipe
Stir-Fried Noodles with Vegetables and Sesame Seeds Recipe