Simple and Delicious Steam, Braise, Smoke And Stir-Fry Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Beef Stir Fried Noodles with Vegetables Recipe
This beef stir-fry with noodles and vegetables is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that will not disappoint.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions, then drain and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and beef broth.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Stir-fry the beef and garlic in the skillet for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir-fry the onion, bell peppers, and mushrooms in the skillet for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir the sauce mixture into the skillet to combine.
- Stir in the cooked noodles until well combined.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and the noodles are thoroughly heated.
- Serve hot, garnished with sliced green onions.
Stir Fry Accessories
The Healthy Wok Chinese Cookbook
The Wok Cookbook
Wok Stir Fry Pan With Lid From Carbon Steel
Stir Fry Recipes
Vegan Stir Fry with Broccoli and Carrots Recipe
Lemon and Herb Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
Beef Stir Fry with Rice, Carrots, Kidney Beans and Corn Recipe
Vegetable Stir Fry with Corn, Spinach, and Tomatoes Recipe