1500 Simple And Delicious Recipes For Stir-Frying, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pork Ginger Stir Fry Recipe
This quick and easy Pork Ginger Stir Fry is ideal for a busy weeknight. Tender pork slices are stir-fried with ginger, garlic, and colorful bell peppers before being coated in a savory sauce. For a filling dinner, serve over rice or noodles.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the pork, soy sauce, shaoxing wine, cornstarch, sesame oil, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over high heat.
- Stir in the ginger and garlic for 30 seconds.
- Stir-fry the pork mixture for 2-3 minutes, or until browned.
- Stir in the bell peppers and onion for another 2-3 minutes.
- Combine the oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, and water in a mixing bowl.
- Stir-fry for another minute in the wok.
- Serve immediately with rice or noodles.
Stir Fry Accessories
Wok Pan For Stir Frys
Stir-Fry Cookbook For Beginners
Gold Dragon Heritage Edition Carbon Steel Wok Pan With Lid
The Essential Wok Cookbook
Stir Fry Recipes
Onion and Bell Pepper Stir Fry Recipe
Stir-Fried Noodles with Vegetables and Sesame Seeds Recipe
Cheese Spaetzle Stir Fry with Green Onions Recipe
Beef Stir Fried Noodles with Vegetables Recipe