The Large Size and Flat Bottom Make this Pan Ideal for Cooking Stir-Fry Dishes
Beef Ramen Stir Fry with Peanuts, Carrots and Zucchini Recipe
This Beef Ramen Stir Fry with Peanuts, Carrots, and Zucchini is a delicious and quick weeknight dinner. The flavor combination of tender beef, crunchy peanuts, and colorful vegetables is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Ramen noodles should be cooked according to package directions.
- Set aside after draining.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and water.
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Stir in the beef for 2-3 minutes, or until browned.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger for another minute.
- Stir in the carrots and zucchini for 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- To the skillet, add the cooked ramen noodles, roasted peanuts, and soy sauce mixture.
- Stir fry for 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and everything is thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Stir Fry Accessories
The Complete Wok Cookbook
Everyday Chinese Cooking
The Woks Of Life
Stir Fry Recipes
Pork Ginger Stir Fry Recipe
Shrimp, Rice and Eggplant Paella Stir Fry Recipe
Chicken Stiry Fry with Rice and Carrots Recipe
Stir Fried Chicken and Vegetables Recipe