Experience Authentic Asian Stir-Fry With This Cast Iron Wok
Mixed Vegetables Stir Fry Recipe
This Mixed Vegetables Stir Fry is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that is flavorful and nutritious. It's a great way to use up leftover vegetables in your fridge and can be tailored to your preferences.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened.
- Stir in the red and green bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, and mushrooms until they are tender.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, cornstarch, and water.
- Stir the soy sauce mixture into the skillet until it thickens and coats the vegetables.
- Serve immediately.
Stir Fry Accessories
The Essential Wok Cookbook
Cuisinart Stainless Steel 14-Inch Stir-Fry Pan
14 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Wok
Stir Fry Recipes
Beef and Noodle Stir Fry with Tomatoes and Carrots Recipe
Seafood Stir Fry with Mussels, Shrimp, Clams, and Oysters Recipe
Greek Stir Fry with Mushrooms and Onions Recipe
Mushroom and Onion Stir Fry Recipe