1500 Simple And Delicious Recipes For Stir-Frying, Shipped Right to Your Door
Garlic Prawn Stir Fry Recipe
This Garlic Prawn Stir Fry recipe is a quick and easy way to make a flavorful and nutritious meal. The combination of prawns, garlic, and ginger, as well as the vibrant bell peppers, results in a visually appealing dish that is as tasty as it is beautiful.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
- Stir-fry the prawns for 2-3 minutes, or until they turn pink.
- Set aside the prawns from the wok.
- Stir-fry the bell peppers and onions in the wok for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken broth for another minute.
- Stir-fry the soy sauce mixture in the wok for 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Return the prawns to the wok and stir-fry for another minute, or until coated in the sauce.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Stir Fry Accessories
The Wok Cookbook
Wok Stir Fry Pan With Lid From Carbon Steel
Stir-Frying To The Sky's Edge
Wok Pan For Stir Frys
Stir Fry Recipes
Beef Stir Fry with Rice, Carrots, Kidney Beans and Corn Recipe
Vegetable Stir Fry with Corn, Spinach, and Tomatoes Recipe
Seafood Stir Fry Recipe
Wok Stir-Fry Vegetables with Noodles, Peas, Broccoli and Onions Recipe