The Large Size and Flat Bottom Make this Pan Ideal for Cooking Stir-Fry Dishes
Paella Stir-Fry with Saffron Rice, Peas, Tomatoes and Rosemary Recipe
This flavorful and easy-to-make Paella Stir-Fry with Saffron Rice, Peas, Tomatoes, and Rosemary is ideal for a quick weeknight meal. The saffron rice adds a lovely golden color as well as a delicate flavor that complements the sweet bell peppers, juicy tomatoes, and aromatic rosemary. The addition of smoked paprika and saffron gives the dish a distinct and delectable smoky flavor that is sure to please your palate.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Bring the rice and water to a boil in a medium pot.
- Reduce to a low heat, cover, and cook for 18-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the water has been absorbed.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
- Cook for 5 minutes more after adding the bell peppers.
- Combine the peas, tomatoes, rosemary, salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, and saffron in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the tomatoes are soft and the peas are warm.
- Stir in the cooked rice until it is evenly coated with the vegetable mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Stir Fry Accessories
Wok Pan For Stir Frys
Stir-Fry Cookbook For Beginners
Gold Dragon Heritage Edition Carbon Steel Wok Pan With Lid
The Essential Wok Cookbook
Stir Fry Recipes
Wok Stir-Fry Vegetables with Noodles, Peas, Broccoli and Onions Recipe
Vegetable Stir Fry with Green Beans, Peppers and Bacon Recipe
Noodle Stir Fry with Tomatoes and Onions Recipe
Beef and Noodle Stir Fry with Tomatoes and Carrots Recipe