Expertly Crafted Wok Pan to Meet the Demands of Both Amateur and Professional Chefs
Noodle Stir Fry with Tomatoes and Onions Recipe
This noodle stir fry with tomatoes and onions is a flavorful, quick and easy meal. Sweet tomatoes, savory onions, and tender noodles are sure to please your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Set aside after draining.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion is softened.
- Cook for 30 seconds, or until the garlic is fragrant.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the red bell pepper is slightly softened.
- Toss in the diced tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes, or until the tomatoes have released their juices and the sauce has thickened.
- Toss the cooked noodles in the skillet with the sauce until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Stir Fry Accessories
Complete Wok Cookbook
The Healthy Wok Chinese Cookbook
The Wok Cookbook
Stir Fry Recipes
Stir Fry Noodles with Vegetables Recipe
Stir Fried Vegetables with Carrots and Onions Recipe
Mushroom, Green Onion, and Carrot Stir Fry Recipe
Stir-Fried Mushrooms and Leeks Recipe