Experience Authentic Asian Stir-Fry With This Cast Iron Wok
Calamari Stir Fry with Onions and Green Onions Recipe
This Calamari Stir Fry with Onions and Green Onions is a quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe. Calamari is marinated in a flavorful soy and oyster sauce mixture before being stir-fried with onions and green onions. This dish is full of flavor and will satisfy your cravings for something delicious.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the calamari, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and water in a mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- In a wok or large frying pan, heat the vegetable oil over high heat.
- Stir in the onions for 1-2 minutes, or until softened.
- Stir in the calamari mixture for 2-3 minutes, or until the calamari is cooked through.
- Stir in the green onions for another minute.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice or noodles.
Stir Fry Accessories
Stir-Fry Cookbook For Beginners
Gold Dragon Heritage Edition Carbon Steel Wok Pan With Lid
The Essential Wok Cookbook
Cuisinart Stainless Steel 14-Inch Stir-Fry Pan
Stir Fry Recipes
Vegetable Stir Fry with Green Beans, Peppers and Bacon Recipe
Noodle Stir Fry with Tomatoes and Onions Recipe
Beef and Noodle Stir Fry with Tomatoes and Carrots Recipe
Seafood Stir Fry with Mussels, Shrimp, Clams, and Oysters Recipe