Over 1000 Healthy Stir-Fry Recipes For Beginners, Shipped Right to Your Door
Thai Basil Pork Stir Fry with Spinach and Onions Recipe
This Thai Basil Pork Stir Fry with Spinach and Onions is a flavorful and quick weeknight dinner. Soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, and brown sugar combine to make a savory and slightly sweet sauce that coats the ground pork and vegetables perfectly. Thai basil and baby spinach add a vibrant and fresh flavor to the dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Mix in the onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1-2 minutes.
- Cook until the ground pork is browned, breaking it up with a spatula.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes after adding the red bell pepper.
- Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes.
- Toss in the baby spinach and Thai basil leaves.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the spinach has wilted and the basil has become fragrant.
- To taste, season with black pepper.
Stir Fry Accessories
Stir-Frying To The Sky's Edge
Wok Pan For Stir Frys
Stir-Fry Cookbook For Beginners
Gold Dragon Heritage Edition Carbon Steel Wok Pan With Lid
Stir Fry Recipes
Seafood Stir Fry Recipe
Wok Stir-Fry Vegetables with Noodles, Peas, Broccoli and Onions Recipe
Vegetable Stir Fry with Green Beans, Peppers and Bacon Recipe
Noodle Stir Fry with Tomatoes and Onions Recipe