Over 1000 Healthy Stir-Fry Recipes For Beginners, Shipped Right to Your Door
Sausage Stir Fry with Noodles, Corn and Onion Recipe
This Sausage Stir Fry with Noodles, Corn, and Onion is a quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe. The combination of savory sausages, sweet corn, and crunchy onions results in a delicious and filling meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions, then drain and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat the oil.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the sausages are browned.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the onion is translucent, before adding the onion and corn.
- Combine the cooked noodles, soy sauce, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Stir for 1-2 minutes, or until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Serve immediately.
Stir Fry Accessories
Cuisinart Stainless Steel 14-Inch Stir-Fry Pan
14 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Wok
Easy 30-Minute Stir-Fry Cookbook
Stir Fry Recipes
Shrimp Stir Fry with Potatoes, Egg and Chives Recipe
Garlic Prawn Stir Fry Recipe
Stir Fried Clams Recipe
Thai Basil Pork Stir Fry with Spinach and Onions Recipe