A Wide Range of Delicious and Authentic Stir-Fry Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Lemon and Herb Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
This Lemon and Herb Shrimp Stir Fry is a quick and easy dinner recipe that's full of flavor. The tangy lemon juice complements the herbs and spices perfectly, and the colorful bell peppers and onions add a satisfying crunch. For a complete and satisfying meal, serve over a bed of fluffy rice.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, basil, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the shrimp in the bowl with the marinade to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, covered.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry the bell peppers and onion for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp and marinade for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Serve the stir-fry with rice.
Stir Fry Accessories
14 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Wok
Easy 30-Minute Stir-Fry Cookbook
The Complete Wok Cookbook
Stir Fry Recipes
Mushroom and Onion Stir Fry Recipe
Chicken Stirfry with Garlic, Onion, Eggplant, Carrots and Mushrooms Recipe
Asian Stir Fry with Bamboo Shoots, Carrots and Bean Sprouts Recipe
Shrimp Noodle Stir Fry with Tomatoes and Onions Recipe