Experience Authentic Asian Stir-Fry With This Cast Iron Wok
Asian Stir Fry with Bamboo Shoots, Carrots and Bean Sprouts Recipe
This Asian-inspired stir-fry features crunchy vegetables and a savory soy-based sauce. It's simple to prepare and ideal for a quick and healthy meal any day of the week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a wok or large frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the garlic and onion for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Stir in the red bell pepper, bamboo shoots, and carrots for another 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir in the bean sprouts for another minute.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, cornstarch, water, salt, and pepper.
- Stir-fry the sauce in the wok until it thickens and coats the vegetables.
- Serve immediately with rice or noodles.
Stir Fry Accessories
Wok Pan For Stir Frys
Stir-Fry Cookbook For Beginners
Gold Dragon Heritage Edition Carbon Steel Wok Pan With Lid
The Essential Wok Cookbook
Stir Fry Recipes
Stir Fry Chicken and Bell Peppers Recipe
Stir Fry Chicken and Rice Recipe
Beef and Carrot Stir Fry Recipe
Beef Ramen Stir Fry with Peanuts, Carrots and Zucchini Recipe