100 Deliciously Healthy Stir-Fry Recipes To Try, Shipped Right to Your Door
Stir-Fried Mushrooms and Leeks Recipe
This stir-fry is a quick and easy way to combine mushrooms and leeks. The sauce gives the vegetables a savory umami flavor, making this a filling side dish or light meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over high heat.
- Stir in the sliced mushrooms and leeks for 3-4 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in the minced garlic for an additional 30 seconds.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, cornstarch, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Stir-fry the vegetables for 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and evenly coats the vegetables.
- Serve immediately.
Stir Fry Accessories
Gold Dragon Heritage Edition Carbon Steel Wok Pan With Lid
The Essential Wok Cookbook
Cuisinart Stainless Steel 14-Inch Stir-Fry Pan
Stir Fry Recipes
Tofu Stir Fry with Corn, Onions, Rice, and Black Sesame Seeds Recipe
Stiry Fry with Onions, Red Peppers and Mushrooms Recipe
Tofu Stir Fry with Shrimp and Bean Sprouts Recipe
Mushroom Stir Fry Recipe