100 Asian Recipes For Your Wok, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mushroom, Green Onion, and Carrot Stir Fry Recipe
A flavorful vegetable stir-fry recipe that works well as a side dish or as a light meal. The mushrooms, green onions, and carrots work well together, and the sauce gives the dish a savory umami flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk together soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Stir in the mushrooms and carrots for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the green onions and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and evenly coats the vegetables.
Stir Fry Accessories
Stir-Fry Cookbook For Beginners
Gold Dragon Heritage Edition Carbon Steel Wok Pan With Lid
The Essential Wok Cookbook
Cuisinart Stainless Steel 14-Inch Stir-Fry Pan
Stir Fry Recipes
Sausage and Noodle Stir Fry with Peas, Carrots and Corn Recipe
Tofu Stir Fry with Corn, Onions, Rice, and Black Sesame Seeds Recipe
Stiry Fry with Onions, Red Peppers and Mushrooms Recipe
Tofu Stir Fry with Shrimp and Bean Sprouts Recipe