Authentic Stir Fry Recipes To Try At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Shrimp Noodle Stir Fry with Tomatoes and Onions Recipe
This Shrimp Noodle Stir Fry with Tomatoes and Onions is a quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe. The combination of juicy shrimp, tender noodles, and fresh vegetables results in a flavorful and delicious dish that will satisfy your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package directions.
- Set aside after draining.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Stir-fry the shrimp until they are pink and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Set aside after removing from the wok.
- Stir-fry the onion and garlic in the wok for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes for about 2-3 minutes, or until softened.
- To the wok, add the cooked rice noodles, soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, and chicken broth.
- Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the noodles are coated in sauce and heated through.
- Return the cooked shrimp to the wok and toss with the noodles.
- Serve hot, topped with chopped green onions.
Stir Fry Accessories
Stir-Fry Cookbook For Beginners
Gold Dragon Heritage Edition Carbon Steel Wok Pan With Lid
The Essential Wok Cookbook
Cuisinart Stainless Steel 14-Inch Stir-Fry Pan
Stir Fry Recipes
Stir Fry Chicken and Rice Recipe
Beef and Carrot Stir Fry Recipe
Beef Ramen Stir Fry with Peanuts, Carrots and Zucchini Recipe
Vegetable Stir Fry with Rice, Corn, Mushrooms and Carrots Recipe