Fast And Easy Delicious Stir-Fry Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken Stirfry with Garlic, Onion, Eggplant, Carrots and Mushrooms Recipe
This healthy and flavorful chicken stir-fry recipe is ideal for any day of the week. The flavor of the dish is Asian-inspired thanks to the use of garlic, onion, eggplant, carrots, mushrooms, and soy sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook until the chicken is browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Set aside the chicken from the skillet.
- Cook until the garlic, onion, eggplant, and carrots are tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes after adding the mushrooms.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and season with soy sauce.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Stir Fry Accessories
Stir-Frying To The Sky's Edge
Wok Pan For Stir Frys
Stir-Fry Cookbook For Beginners
Gold Dragon Heritage Edition Carbon Steel Wok Pan With Lid
Stir Fry Recipes
Wok Stir Fry Mushrooms Recipe
Stir Fry Chicken and Bell Peppers Recipe
Stir Fry Chicken and Rice Recipe
Beef and Carrot Stir Fry Recipe