This Wok is Ideal for Making Stir-Fry, Sautes and Deep-Frying
Chinese Stir Fry with Sausages, Noodles, Peppers and Carrots Recipe
This Chinese Stir Fry with Sausages, Noodles, Peppers, and Carrots is a delicious and simple weeknight dinner. Everyone at the table will enjoy the combination of flavors and textures.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a wok, heat the vegetable oil over high heat.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
- Stir-fry the sliced Chinese sausages for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the sliced peppers and julienned carrots for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked noodles, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil for 2 minutes, or until everything is well combined and heated through.
- Serve immediately.
Stir Fry Accessories
The Wok Cookbook
Wok Stir Fry Pan With Lid From Carbon Steel
Stir-Frying To The Sky's Edge
Wok Pan For Stir Frys
Stir Fry Recipes
Beef and Carrot Stir Fry Recipe
Beef Ramen Stir Fry with Peanuts, Carrots and Zucchini Recipe
Vegetable Stir Fry with Rice, Corn, Mushrooms and Carrots Recipe
Pork Stir Fry with Chili Peppers Recipe